The term ‘Samrat Trades ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Samrat Trades prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Samrat Trades strictly follows Trading Principle and Stop-Loss Policy wherein Customer by default agree to or not do enter any trade without Pre Informed/defined Stop Loss.
- All sales are final. Because Samrat Trades offers a free 2 days evaluation to ensure that our products and services will meet your needs without the need to purchase, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS and CANCELLATIONS. Before deciding to subscribe to our services, please make sure to take our 2 days free trial, the evaluation version that we provide. We do not offer refunds on subscriptions that have already been taken.
If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, Representative or agent of Samrat Tradesresearch.com
If Samrat Tradesresearch.com takes action (by itself or through its associate companies) to enforce any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, Samrat Tradesresearch.com shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees and any costs of any litigation.
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between you and Samrat Tradesresearch.com. By using the Information on Samrat Tradesresearch.com., you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. Samrat Tradesresearch.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. The Information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in the Information. The Information does not constitute a solicitation by the information providers, Samrat Tradesresearch.com or other of the purchase or sale of securities.
The service is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for information, data, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service. Specifically, Samrat Tradesresearch.com disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to:
- any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, products or services; and
- any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Disclaimer: you expressly agree that use of the website is at your sole risk. The contents, information, software, products, features and services published on this web site may be included inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added & maintained. Samrat Trades may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. This web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other Network Related Issues.
Neither Samrat Trades.com (including its and their directors & employees) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems. Samrat Trades shall have no responsibility to provide you access to Samrat Tradesresearch.com while interruption of Samrat Tradesresearch.com is due to any such cause shall continue.
Both the Parties agree that all claims, differences and disputes, including any agreements, contracts and transactions made with reference to anything incidental there to or in pursuance there of or relating to their validity, Service Related, Service Delivery, interpretation, services financial related, fulfillment or the rights, obligations and liabilities of the parties there to and including any question of whether such dealings, transactions, or contracts have been entered into or not, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Indore only.
Samrat Tradesresearch.com, hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access Samrat TradesResearch.com provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this USER AGREEMENT.
Neither Samrat Tradesresearch.com nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assignees, affiliates, group companies or content or service providers shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such countries, the respective liability of Samrat Tradesresearch.com, its employees, agents, successors, assignees, affiliates, group companies and content or service provider’s respective liability is limited to the amount provided under said law. Further, you agree and understand that all services provided are non-refundable and that you should carefully consider whether our services are able to meet your needs.
This User Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or canceled for any of the following reasons:
- immediately by Samrat Tradesresearch.com for any unauthorized access or use by you
- immediately by Samrat Tradesresearch.com if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement;
- immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which Samrat Tradesresearch.com may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Samrat Tradesresearch.com. Except as set forth herein, regardless of the reason for cancellation or termination of this User Agreement, the fee charged if any for access to Samrat Tradesresearch.com is non-refundable for any reason.
** Investments or trading in any of the security markets are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the product or services will be achieved. If you have any services delivery related issue then mail us at business@Samrat Tradesresearch.com in next 48 hrs otherwise we will consider no issue in service delivery from Samrat Trades (Investment Adviser). As Samrat Trades (Investment Adviser) would not consider any dispute or any charge back raised on EBS & PayU Money or any other payment gateway, as services has been rendered & delivered to you as per the service invoice date.
Any dispute Subject To Indore Jurisdiction
For Information please visit:
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Indore, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
By filling the Free Trial Form on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. By also providing your mobile number,you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National ” Do Not Disturb” Registry
KYC & Risk profiling
As per guidelines under Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Regulations, Act 2013, KYC registration and risk profiling process are mandate required & need to be completed by all the clients before services initialization by Investment Adviser services & support.
All content provided in this post is for informational purposes only. The owner of this site makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site.